The Veluwe offers activity for everyone!
Would you like to go for a morning stroll or you prefer to take a bicycle? Hotel de Hoeve van Nunspeet has a wide variety of hiking and cycling trails in the surrounding area. Ask our reception for a route description. The nature at the Veluwe will suprise you! You can rent a all kinds of bicycles at our reception desk, from normal bikes to electric bikes. Give us a call and we can arrange a suited bike for you.
Do you prefer a bit of action? then the Veluwe has plenty to offer. you can choose to go mountainbiking in the woods, surfing on the lake of the Veluwe or go climbing in one of the climbing forrests. Also the culture lovers can enjoy themselves with many museums.
Did you know that Nunspeet is famous about being the "artist-village" of the veluwe!
Or visit one of the Historic hanseatic cities like, Elburg, Hattem or Harderwijk. But there are many more sightseeing opportunities in the area. Like the Beeldentuin, Anton Pieck museum, The Dutch Bakkery museum, Estate Staverden and het Aardhuis. Find out for yourself!
Our Top 6:
- Give your stay a Royal touch and visit Palace Het Loo. Enjoy the beuatiful decorated rooms and wander through the gardens.
- Meet Doplhins, Sea Lions and Walruses at the Dolfinarium. Guaranteed a great day!
- Feeling like a monkey? Go visit animal park Apenheul and the monkeys will make your day unforgettable.
- Visit The Noord-Veluws Museum with beautiful work of painters from and around Nunspeet.
- Relax and threat yourself right and pay a visit at the Veluwse Bron or Welnessresort De Zwaluwhoeve.
- Experience Van Gogh en other modern artists in the world famous Kröller Müller museum, located in the park of the Hoge Veluwe